Weapons & Equipment Edit
- Hand Weapon - Melee, Range 0.5", Strength 3
- Dagger - Melee, Range 0.5", Strength 2
- Aura of Command - All friendly models within 6 inches of this model can reroll failed Morale checks. A Morale check can only be rerolled in this way once per turn.
- Issue Reward (Human Infantry) - During the rally phase, select an enemy model in this model's line of sight. Friendly models with the Human Infantry tag(s) get +1 to their Melee or Shooting statistics whenever they make Melee or Shooting attacks against the selected target. Issue Reward can only be used by a Mercenary Captain one time(s) per game.
A Mercenary Captain replace their dagger with a;
- Pistol - Shooting, Range ?", Strength 4
- Shield - This model gets a +1 to its Armour statistic against attacks which originate in this model's front arc. (price)
- Additional Hand Weapon.
- Banner - Friendly models get +1 to their Morale statistic whilst within 6" of the model wielding this item.
A Mercenary Captain may replace both his hand weapon and dagger with one of the following ;
- Two-Handed Weapon - Melee, Range 0.5", Strength 4
A Mercenary Captain can replace their hand weapon with one of the following if they did not replace their dagger.
- Bow - Shooting, Range ?", Strength 3
- Crossbow - Shooting, Range ?", Strength 4
- Arquebus - Shooting, Range ?", Strength 5
A Mercenary Captain may take;
- Heavy Armour - The model suffers a -1 to its Move and Agility statistics but gains a +1 to its Armour statistic.